Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Art Of Contrast


    Hello sweeties! First and foremost, thank you to all those who actually sent me tea recommendations, I'm feeling a lot better now! The weather upstate has been temperamental as of late. On some days it's brutally freezing, and on others it's pretty decent. On one of the good days, I opted for this cream sweater dress I got from H & M, and paired it with a black leather vest and a light scarf. I love the nice contrast these pink heels add to the entire outfit. In preparation for the "back to basics" trend this Spring as seen at Marc Jacobs, Narciso Rodriguez, Alexander Wang and a few other fashion designers, I decided to go for basic colors such as black and white. I'm certainly looking forward to the weather getting warmer(spring break!!!). I had to wear a jacket over this outfit because even the good days just aren't warm enough. Oh well, at least it was sunny out :).




                                 Hope everyone's having a great week thus far! Thanks for reading - Onivie xo!
                         Sweater Dress - H&M, Leather Vest - Forever 21 (here), Scarf - H&M, Heels - Payless

                          

4 comments :