Thursday, January 10, 2013

Peplum & Peter-Pan ✿



                                                                         J'adore


    Happy Thursday everyone (not that there's any thing really special about Thursdays lol). I'm so glad I am getting the time to blog tonight, hopefully I can keep it up. The other day, my brother and I dressed up to church, and I figured I'd share our outfits with you guys! Albeit I am back in school and adjusting to the cold weather, these pictures enable me pleasantly reminisce about the good ol' sunny days!
   I'm presently in love with this dress! With fashionable details such as the peaked shoulder, a solid Peter Pan collar, a ruffle peplum, a sleek silhouette and realistic blossoms on a black background, this knit dress makes me feel sophisticated and fits perfectly in place. :)






Thanks for reading! - Onivie xo

Dress - Modcloth, Hot Pink Blazer (sister's) - JcPenney, Vintage Clutch - Forever 21, Rose-Gold Watch - Liz Claiborne. 

Rock my brother's look! - Blazer - Express, Dress Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger, Red Bowtie - Sean John (you can get one at Macy's), Jeans - Calvin Klein, Shoes - Aldo

2 comments :