Saturday, April 5, 2014

Grid


Salut mes beautés intelligents,

Lately, I've been in love with the black, white and red color palette and this outfit is a prime example of how I choose to rock it! My favorite things about this sweater are the large grid pattern, and raglan sleeves! It's so comfortable, and chic - two necessities for most pieces I choose to wear. :D


Above is exactly how I look when I'm confused, lol. It wasn't intentional, I promise 


Truth be told, I was having a bad hair day (thank God for hats!)



Grid Print Sweater - Asos
Winter Leggings - American Apparel
Red Coat - Charlotte Russe
Hat - H & M
Converses - Payless
Stockings - Asos

Hope you all have an amazing week ahead! 

Amour et seulement l'amour,
-Onivie 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::BLOOPERS:::::::::::::::::;::::::



Talk about photo bombings! LOL!

6 comments :