Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Universal Studios - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!




Hello darlings! 

Although I'm back to the freezing north, I stay reminiscing the good ol' sunny days in Orlando! (Well I was there only two weeks ago, but still!). Over the break, my family and I went on a somewhat impromptu trip to Universal Studio. We spent most of the day exploring the "magic" of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!




 I have never been a true fan of Harry Potter. I remember having a huge crush on Daniel Racliffe when I was 10, but that is as far as it goes with my love for this fantasy, young-adult fiction. I have to say, I was impressed by the construction and build of the village of Hogwarts, every aspect of the park looked like it was transported right out of the movies. The rides were amazing and worth the wait. :)



The butter beer was amazing!










::Outfit::
Bow-printed dress - H & M
Light Cardigan - H & M
Converses - Payless

Many thanks to my amazing sister for taking most of these pictures!

Amour et seulement l'amour,
-Onivie

No comments :

Post a Comment