Sunday, May 12, 2013

Oh My Chic


\

Hello, darlings! This week I'm starting my finals (wish me luck!) even closer to the quarter ending, woohoo! 

I wore this to campus today to get some work done. Just when I thought the weather was getting sunny and warmer, it got quite chilly. :(. Oh well, I still felt very chic in this sweatshirt. It's soooo comfortable and laid-back  made me feel like a typical "college" student haha.

It was so windy, I couldn't keep my eyes open haha!


 
                                                                     --Outfit--
                                                 Oh My Chic Boyfriend Sweatshirt - Ily Couture
                                    Urban Renewal Vintage Oversized Camo Jacket - Urban Outfitters
                                                                 Black Jeans - H&M
                                                                  Boots - Payless

Xoxo,
Onivie

7 comments :

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit ! so stylish !
    I'm following you now.

    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete